Monday, February 16, 2009

HELLO ! ! !

HELLO TO EVERYBODY !!!

Yea don't be surprised, hah. This is our blog ! the 9 of us ! I thought, this is the best way for us to keep contact online. We can post all the information for outing, pictures, songs, movies, express your feelings, ANYTHING here ! Just ANYTHING will do !

Now, we all got our own lifes, we have our own things to do, I hope that with this blog, we can still keep contact with each other, share our things, life, experiences here. So that we could know how's everyone doing ! I also hope that, you all will like this blog yo ! Let's keep our BEST MEMORIES here ! =)

To the 8 of you, please ask me for password yea ! OH yea, I've created our HOTMAIL too !

unbreakable9@live.com

Ask for the password from me if you want it !

I hope that we all will have fun here. =)

OH BY THE WAY, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE BLOG LINK, PLEASE DO THINK OF THE BEST, THE BLOG TITLE TOO ! WE'LL CHANGE IT OKAY !

Thank You !

Till then,

ZK

No comments:

Post a Comment